HOW TO USE
Apply liberally 15-minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every two-hours.
- Immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum protection and an SPF rating of 15 or higher, along with other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10am and 2pm.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult physician if irritation or rash develops. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact Poison Control Center immediately.